Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Sephora San Francisco, California
Art Director, March 2013 – current
Senior Graphic Designer, April 2010 – March 2013
Freelance Graphic Designer
LouisBoston, Boston, Massachusetts, 2012-2015
• Design invitations for store events, including Frescobaldi Vineyards, Ari Soffer, Belvest, Jason Wu, Kis Um, Kiton and Sartoria Partenopea
International Museum of Women, San Francisco, California, 2010 – 2011
• Designed brand identity systems for three online exhibitions including exhibit logo, landing page, internal pages, exhibit widget and marketing collateral
• Designed company blog and marketing collateral
Senior Graphic Designer, Heller Communication Design
New York, New York, June 2008 – April 2010
Worked directly under Cheryl Heller in the full process of design, concept, and execution in the development of brand identity for both corporate and non-profit clients, including Creative Edge Parties, LouisBoston, Elle Decor, Mario Russo, The Joyful Heart Foundation and Allison Rockefeller
• Projects included: promotional materials, branding systems, packaging, websites, invitations, billboards, brochures, book design and email campaigns
Junior Designer, HMP Communications
Malvern, Pennsylvania, July 2007-June 2008
• Created monthly nationally distributed journals.
• Designed print and web marketing collateral.
• Designed advertisements for healthcare clients.
Graphic Design Internship, Showroom7 and Ericson Beamon
New York, New York, May 2006-August 2006
• Created client lookbooks, marketing collateral, and email blasts for various clients, including Orla Kiely, Ginny Hilfiger and Issa of London.
• Implemented archival system for in-house assets and client publicity.
• Assisted in orchestrating PR and sales events.
Proficient in: Mac and PC Operating Systems, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Apple Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel, Color Proofing and Quality Control
Working Knowledge of: Adobe Flash and Adobe Dreamweaver
AWARDS & EXHIBITIONS
2010 Communication Arts magazine Logo featured in March/April issue
2008 Graphic Design USA magazine American Graphic Design Award winner
2007 Graphis New Talent Annual book Poster featured on cover
2007 Penn State’s MLK Jr. Commemoration Exhibition Poster featured
2006 Art Directors Club of Metropolitan Washington Real Show Merit Award
Member of Spinsters of San Francisco, Charity Outreach Committee 2011-2013
Member of SF Camerawork, 2010-Present
Member of the American Institute of Graphic Arts, 2006-Present
Secretary of the Penn State University Design Association, 2006-2007
References available upon request
previous clients include
Creative Edge Parties
International Museum of Women
Joyful Heart Foundation
Sarah Flood / Art Direction & Design / San Francisco, CA